It’s week 7 of the spring 2015 semester, which signifies we’ve made it through the first half of the semester (or have just begun the second half – depending on your outlook on life). And even though Warner students don’t participate in Spring Break, here are 5 reasons why you should be celebrating right now.
- Your backpack is lighter. You’ve undoubtedly gotten through enough material in class by now to eliminate the need to bring all of your books to class.
- You know your stuff. Getting through that material means you’ve read enough to feel comfortable with the topics.
- Spring is around the corner. 15 days to go until we officially say goodbye to Winter (although the Old Man is known to overstay his welcome in these parts).
- The upcoming summer, fall, and spring schedules have been posted. The planner in you is satisfied and you can finalize your between-semesters vacation plans.
- You’re halfway there! Ok, I said this already, but it’s worth repeating! Only 7 more weeks until you are another semester wiser and closer to that degree.